Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thief at home


I was turning into my driveway when suddenly a man waving a gun. I got scared as my family how were in the villa. I stopped the car and he was staring at me. Suddenly, he shouted at me to get out of the car. I got out side and my hand over my head. He put the gun behind me and started the villa and I saw something that made me gone crazy.

While entering the villa, I saw my whole family sitting at the sofa except my young child. My wife and older son were scared because there was another guy inside and he was teasing my wife. I couldn’t stay and do nothing; I ran towards him and jumped on him.

His partner wanted to shoot me but fortunately the bullet hit his friend I took his partners gun and I went to him. I asked him to drop his gun and call the police. He called the police and gave them the address and the gun was pointed at his head.

Finally, the police came and collected them in the villa. The police informed me that they had escaped from the jail for one week. I went to search for my young child and I found him upstairs doing his homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment